We use high-end technologies and equipment to perfect the technique of IC code recovering (extracting code from MCU, DSP, PLD, CPLD, FPGA, AVR). So up to now, we are able to crack various types of Chips such as ATMEL, CYPRESS, EMC, DALLAS, Freescale, HOLTK, INTEL, MICROCHIP, PHILIPS, SAMSUNG, Silicon, SST, STC, TI, WINBOND and so on.
Reverse engineering of semiconductor-based products can broadly take several forms:
* Product teardowns identify the product, package, internal boards, and components of “downstream” consumer products.
* System-level analysis analyzes operations, functions, timing, signal paths, and interconnections.
* Process analysis examines the structure and materials to see how a device is manufactured and what it is made of.
* Circuit extraction involves delayering to the transistor level, then extracting interconnections and components to create schematics and netlists.
Circuit extraction flow proceeds as follows:
* Package removal or device depot
* Schematic read-back and organization