Holtek Semiconductor is a major Taiwan based semiconductor design centre and provider. The microcontrollers in the present Holtek range all contain a universal 8-bit RISC processor and with common features such as timers, external interrupts, power-down functions, low-voltage reset, bi-directional I/O pins etc.
Some of Holtek’s 8-bit microcontroller major device categories are listed below:
* HT48RXX I/O type series
* HT48FXX Flash I/O type series
* HT46RXX A/D type series
* HT46FXX Flash A/D type series
* HT56RXX Tiny Power A/D type series
* HT49XX LCD type series
* HT82XX Computer Peripheral series
* HT95XX Telecom Peipheral series
* HT86XX Voice series
* HT66FXX Flash A/D type series
* HT68FXX Flash I/O type series
Some of Holtek’s range of peripheral products includes the following device categories:
* HT7XX Power Management Devices
* HT93X/24X Memory Products
* HT12X Remote Control Devices
* HT16XX Display Drivers
* HT9XX Telecom Peripherals
HOLTEK series IC Crack is one of advantages of The MCU Breaking Institute’s IC crack research. For the majority of ICs of HOLTEK series, we are all able to provide IC Code Extraction with safe, reliable, low cost breaking.
Anyone who have HOLTEK series IC to crack, please contact The MCU Breaking Institute directly and we will be based on your specific needs to Offer you the most reliable technical support.